What is to become of cubicao.tk?

The Cubic Awareness forum is it was until a few days after the death of Cubehead.

What is to become of cubicao.tk?

Postby A Skeptic » Sun Feb 10, 2008 13:29

Cubehead, now that you've renounced Time Cube and apparently are a Christian or some sort of theist, what is to become of CubicAO.tk? Will you continue to support it, or perhaps you'll transition it into a Christian apologetics website, or what?
A Skeptic
(Ivory Tower Intellectual)

Re: What is to become of cubicao.tk?

Postby Hierophant » Sun Feb 10, 2008 14:56

And what about this section?
Hierophant
Seditious Bastard

Postby TheDemiprist » Sun Feb 10, 2008 15:50

why monotheist crap? :(
TheDemiprist

Postby Cubehead » Mon Feb 11, 2008 02:26

Maybe CubicAO will become a Christian website, yes. At the moment, I lack the motivation to do much work. I am trying to deal with personal issues relating to my life's progress and so forth.

I have no idea what will become of this forum section, but hey, maybe TheDemiprist can register as a member and can be instated as a new moderator of this section. He seems to be on better terms with Gene Ray than I.
Teach 3 equators for a 4 quadrant hemisphere which rotates to a 4/16 principle life creativity as in Family Life Cube. Time Cube |
Cubic Awareness Online
Cubehead
(Enlightened Master)

Postby Brad Reddekopp » Mon Feb 11, 2008 02:45

Cubehead wrote:Maybe CubicAO will become a Christian website, yes. At the moment, I lack the motivation to do much work. I am trying to deal with personal issues relating to my life's progress and so forth.

I have no idea what will become of this forum section, but hey, maybe TheDemiprist can register as a member and can be instated as a new moderator of this section. He seems to be on better terms with Gene Ray than I.

Francois pointed out to me that, in accordance with GOTG rules, this section technically belongs to you. So, you have some options:

1. You can do nothing and leave things as they are. (Only temporarily, I hope.)
  2. You can assign the section to someone else. If that person accepts, he or she will take your place.
  3. You can ask that the section be closed, in which case it will be locked and moved to the "Museum" section.
  4. You can stay on as moderator and ask that the section be renamed so you can change the focus of it. If you select this option, you may also wish to change your username.
  5. Some other option that hasn't yet occurred to me but which may occur to you.
People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs.
- Brad Reddekopp

No deity required!
W.O.A.
Einstein@Home
Rosetta@Home
Brad Reddekopp
Wicked Old Atheist

Postby Hierophant » Mon Feb 11, 2008 16:02

If Cubehead gives it to me, I will keep the Time Cube topic and keep bewildering newbies. Then again, I would probably not have nearly the interest to post that he did.
Hierophant
Seditious Bastard

Postby TheDemiprist » Mon Feb 11, 2008 17:06

Francois Tremblay wrote:If Cubehead gives it to me, I will keep the Time Cube topic and keep bewildering newbies. Then again, I would probably not have nearly the interest to post that he did.

it would a lacking thereof, but certainly it's worth testing the possibilities :D
TheDemiprist

Postby Hierophant » Tue Feb 12, 2008 00:58

I would be like "so then, Time Cube... it rocks, does it not?"
Hierophant
Seditious Bastard

Postby MustangGT » Fri Feb 15, 2008 13:07

Cubehead wrote:Maybe CubicAO will become a Christian website, yes. At the moment, I lack the motivation to do much work. I am trying to deal with personal issues relating to my life's progress and so forth.

This was Cubeys last post. He joined on March of 05 and died in Feb of 08... almost 3 years of moderating the timecube forum. He has 7.9% of all posts on this forum.. that a lot.
NoDeity wrote: Every thinking, morally responsible individual ought to hold him/herself above the law.
Centurijohn wrote: Hm, I think the one where you go to jail for things like murder or sexual assault is quite alright.
NoDeity wrote: I, too, make the judgement that laws prohibiting murder and other violations of the person are generally in accordance with proper morality.
MustangGT
Modular atheist

Postby Hierophant » Fri Feb 15, 2008 17:40

That is a legacy my friends.
Hierophant
Seditious Bastard

Return to Cubic Awareness - Time Cube